Uses of White Phenyl Concentrate In Home-
A Phenyl type disinfectant, which destroys pathogenic organism, must also have the following properties.
- It should not leave any unpleasant odour or stain in the aren disinfected.
- It should also be a deodorant.
- It should immediately be dissolved while adding in water and the solution thus prepared should be milky.
- The prepared phenyl should be of equal density and no ingredient should appear on the bottom.
- After dissolving in water oil should not be formed on the surface of solution.
- Phenyl concentrate should be able to be kept upto one year without harm.
- It should not be effective on human skin if kept for 6 minutes.
- It should be soluble in distilled water and upto 20% in hard water.
- It should not have corrosive or caustic action on animal tissues.
- It should not be poisonous to higher organism.
- It should have power for killing insects and deterioration.
- It leaves atmosphere pleasant and fragrant. It is Repellant to mosquitoes, insects and cockroaches.
locations We Serve Phenyl Concentrate:
Noida | Delhi | Gurugram| Assam |Faridabad |Ghaziabad |Greater Noida |Andhra Pradesh |Vijayawada |Visakhapatnam |Godavari |Guntur |Bangalore |Ahmedabad |Surat |Mumbai |Chennai |Mizoram |Nagaland |Odisha (Orissa) |Punjab |Rajasthan |Sikkim |Tamil Nadu |Telangana |Tripura |Uttar Pradesh |Uttarakhand |West Bengal |Allahabad |Chandigarh |Meerut |Lucknow |Varanasi |Aligarh ||Kanpur |Bihar |Patna |Ranchi |Nashik |Dhanbad |Gorakhpur |Pune |Navi Mumbai |Mathura |Nagpur |Kolhapur |Maharashtra |Ambala |Bhiwani |Hisar |Jhajjar |Kurukshetra |Panchkula |Panipat |Rewari |Rohtak ||Mandi |Kangra ||Bilaspur |Shimla |Solan |Himachal Pradesh |Jammu and Kashmir |Amritsar |Jalandhar |Ludhiana |Pathankot |Patiala |Agra |Moradabad |Ajmer |Alwar |Bhilwara |Jaipur |Jaisalmer |Jodhpur |Kota |Bikaner |Gwalior |Indore |Jabalpur |Bhopal |Raipur |Puri |Cuttack |Coimbatore |Kanchipuram |Kanniyakumari |Kutch |Rajkot ||Vadodara |Darjeeling ||Hooghly |Howrah |Kolkata |Dibrugarh |Golaghat |Jorhat |Guwahati |Karnataka |Khochi |Gujarat |Almora |Dehradun |Haridwar |Nainital |Manali |Kerala |Mysore |Meghalaya |Thiruvananthapuram |Kapurthala |Mohali |Hyderabad |Bhubaneswar | Goa